Fun at LalaParadise Treasure Hunt (bi-monthly) 2011 with prizes :D
This month I’m still busy as ever due to work but I want to try out another blog game lol~ XDD It was a ‘lighted bulb’ moment while commuting to work two days ago.
Anyway, this time we’re going to try:
((( Fun at LalaParadise Treasure Hunt )))
Game Mechanics: (Slight change to the mechanics. Please see the text in PINK)
- Ten clues will point to ONE “White Rabbit Treasure Post” on LalaParadise.
(Well, not exactly the real ‘White Rabbit’ but I’m sure you get the general idea ^^;;).
- I will post ONE clue each day for 10 days on my Twitter account @lalaparadise.
At anytime, you can visit my public Twitter page to see all the compiled clues, so it’s ok if you don’t have a Twitter account.
Note: Clues will be posted on Mondays-Fridays only each week. (cos I want a break on weekends ^^;;)
- When you think you’ve located the correct White Rabbit Treasure Post, leave a comment on THIS game post, stating that you found it, like this:
Fun at LalaParadise White Rabbit Treasure Hunt December 2011 Cycle 2
Yatta! Anata wo mitsuketaaa! (Yes! Found you!)
Treasure Post: Put the URL link here
Name: Your name or nickname
Email: Your email
Country: Your country
Stating the country is for the purpose of the bonus mystery prize and email is so that I can contact you if you win.
- To ensure that your comment entry will not be “copied” by others, all entries will be put on moderation mode so only I can see it from my end. I will only reveal the winner’s entry (sensitive info removed) at the end of the cycle. Protect your privacy.
- You can post your entry early if you think you already have the answer before all ten clues are revealed but…
- To be fair, you cannot change your entry to another treasure post after that, so please think carefully before you submit your entry.
About the clues:
- The clues will include content that can be found on the winning “White Rabbit Treasure Post“.
- For example, a cropped pic of a photo, characters mentioned, description, category it belongs to, etc etc. I believe it should be relatively easy to guess.
How to win:
- There will be one winner per 10-day cycle.
- The game will run twice per month, meaning there are TWENTY clues, TWO treasure posts to locate and TWO winners per month.
- If there is more than one player with the correct post, ONE winner will be picked randomly from the pool of entries per cycle.
- Prizes will probably vary each cycle.
Bonus mystery prize:
- If you win the weekly prize AND you’re one of the first THREE entries among participants from your country per cycle. You also win a bonus mystery prize :3
- This is an attempt to be fair since we live in different timezones. I don’t want you guys to stay up till some ungodly hour like 3.45 am or something to get the clues OTL;; its just too cruel! DX
Note: Please understand I can’t publish clues at an exact given time either cos… it’ll be additional stress for me to monitor the time everyday… we all have real lives to live (and work/deadlines to meet OTL;;;) and this game is supposed to be fun lol~ ^^;;
Sounds simple enough? I hope so :P If you have any questions about this game, please post them in the comments here and I’ll try to explain further.
Similarly, past winners of previous games can continue to take part in new ones :)
First clue of Cycle Two will be revealed around 19 December 2011 (Monday)
- Click here for Results of July 2011 Cycles One (4~17 Jul 2011) and Two (18~31 Jul 2011)
- Click here for Results of August 2011 Cycle One (1~12 Aug 2011) and Two (15~26 Aug 2011)
- Click here for Results of September 2011 Cycle One (29 Aug~9 Sep 2011) and Two (10~29 Sep 2011)
- Click here for Results of October 2011 Cycle One (3 Oct~14 Oct 2011) and Two (17 Oct~28 Oct 2011)
- Click here for Results of November 2011 Cycle One (29 Oct~11 Nov 2011) and Two (14 Nov – 25 Nov 2011)
- Click here for Results of December 2011 Cycle One (5 Dec~16 Dec 2011)
Results will be published on 2 January 2011. Good Luck!
Prizes for December 2011 Cycles
- Cycle ONE: Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Mini Notebook A 世界一初恋 ミニノートA
- Cycle TWO: Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Mini Notebook B 世界一初恋 ミニノートB